Carnival Suite Question

Mark

I have booked a "to be assigned" suite on my upcoming Triumph cruise out of Miami in November. I was told that suite passengers have a separate "VIP" check in line for embarkation...which knowing the famous Carnival lines is a great thing. My question is...does anyone know if suite passengers have a special VIP disembarkation to get off the ship early?

I have a 12:30 flight out of Miami upon my return and was wondering how I could insure I am in one of the first groups off of the ship without carrying my own luggage. If you have not guessed by now, I have never booked a suite before. I am a diamond member on RCCL and they always walk us off the ship early and suite passengers are included in that group by RCCL.

Please advise

I have booked a "to be assigned" suite on my upcoming Triumph cruise out of Miami in November. I was told that suite passengers have a separate "VIP" check in line for embarkation...which knowing the famous Carnival lines is a great thing. My question is...does anyone know if suite passengers have a special VIP disembarkation to get off the ship early?

I have a 12:30 flight out of Miami upon my return and was wondering how I could insure I am in one of the first groups off of the ship without carrying my own luggage. If you have not guessed by now, I have never booked a suite before. I am a diamond member on RCCL and they always walk us off the ship early and suite passengers are included in that group by RCCL.

Please advise

We are not platinum, but do book the suites. The Pursers Desk told us to let them know our flight schedule and we would get PRIORITY Debarkation. I would suggest seeing them soon after you get on the ship! Also, talk to your room steward and they can usually secure you a low number for your luggage as a last result.

GL

By having a suite you will have a low number on the debarkation hierarchy (We always book a category 11 and I believe we have been #4 since they moved to the numbered system.) However, as suggested, the purser should be able to assist if this is a concern for an early flight.

By having a suite you will have a low number on the debarkation hierarchy (We always book a category 11 and I believe we have been #4 since they moved to the numbered system.) However, as suggested, the purser should be able to assist if this is a concern for an early flight.

You don't always get the lowest number. On the May sailing on Glory, we were in Cat. 11, and our # was 9., but that was OK with us.

The lowest number is not always called first. For some reason on the Sensation last month the number 7 was called first. We are Platinum, staying in a cat.12 cabin and had an early flight which we showed proof of to the purser`s desk and received a # 8 tag in our cabin, # 4 from the purser`s desk.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise. Carry proof of your flight time to the purser`s desk they will ask to see it.

Please advise

I also need to mention that even if you are not 1 of the 1st off the ship, you should have no problem with the 12:30pm flight out of Miami. Had a 11:30 flight last May and no problems, as it is only a 20-25 minute taxi ride from the port to the airport.

Archived