Highly Recommend EAGLE RAY Divers in Cozumel

travelin'parrothead

This is a long-overdue recommendation for Antonio Castellanos and Eagle Ray divers. A group of 5 of us did a Discover Scuba Diving course with them on Aug. 20th.

We really had a great experience. Antonio was very friendly and helpful, and made sure everyone felt comfortable and knew what they were doing. After the first dive, 2 people in our group wanted to do another dive. Antonio was very accomodating and dropped off the 3 that wanted to do some shopping and other things in Cozumel. He then took the rest of us back out to do another dive. The second dive was a wall dive and it was great! We got to see a sea turtle and some very large eagle rays.

Thanks, Antonio! When we come back we'll go with Eagle Ray again for sure!!!

http://www.EagleRayDivers.com

Eagle Ray is the BEST!! We went diving with them last April after being newly certified. They were so careful and made us feel at ease. The wall diving was breath-taking. We're going back to dive with them at Thanksgiving on the Conquest. We'll also have 2 young women doing the Discover Scuba. Can't wait.

Anyone who has read my posts about Eagle Ray Divers knows that I'm a HUGE fan of Chellie & Antonio and their staff. They introduced us to diving 3 years ago and we're so thankful they did.

We had only been snorkeling a couple of times but decided to do Discover Scuba on our June 2001 vacation to Cozumel. I nearly chickened out. But, Antonio was awesome! He talked me through my fear and made me feel very at ease and confident. He stayed next to me through the entire first dive. I felt safe and I just was awestruck at how cool breathing underwater like the fish was!

The next year, we spent our week in Cozumel taking the PADI Open Water Certification course with Eagle Ray Divers. At the conclusion of our certification dive, when we were on the boat and heading back to the marina, I was so overcome with the emotion of what I had accomplished that I got all teary. This was something I always thought I wanted to do but was just enough afraid that it wasn't until I was 37 years old that I did it. ERD was a big reason why I had the confidence to finally go for it!

Chellie, Antonio, and the staff at Eagle Ray Divers are all just super people. Very nice. Very friendly and accommodating. Just super folks that are great at what they do. As always, I recommend them highly!!!

Archived