Fcc ?

Michele M

We do not have any available FFC's left for a cruise we just booked. Another couple traveling with us has 2 FCC's so we booked two rooms with their credits (so we can all get the OBC) and put one of us in each of their rooms. I have read it is not difficut to switch from one cabin to the other but I was wondering how to go about it. Do you do it before boarding the ship when checking in or do you have to go to the pursers desk, or can you just tell the room steward. Thanks for the answers.

Michele

You'll need to go to the purser's desk to have new key cards made so that what you charge goes to the correct account. They can take care of everything once you get onboard, but you will need to check in as the cruise was booked, then you can take it from there. Remember, all of the cruise cards will already be printed up when you check in.

So, go directly to the pursers desk and they can change things around for you once onboard.

You could have just booked separate rooms, then sent in the Friends and Family postcard that your frirnd was given when they purchased the FCC. You all would have gotten the OBC's without the inconvenience of transfering rooms onboard.

Have a great cruise.

Mark

You'll need to go to the purser's desk to have new key cards made so that what you charge goes to the correct account. They can take care of everything once you get onboard, but you will need to check in as the cruise was booked, then you can take it from there. Remember, all of the cruise cards will already be printed up when you check in.

So, go directly to the pursers desk and they can change things around for you once onboard.

Thanks, great info

Michele

You could have just booked separate rooms, then sent in the Friends and Family postcard that your frirnd was given when they purchased the FCC. You all would have gotten the OBC's without the inconvenience of transfering rooms onboard.

Have a great cruise.

Mark

Couldn't use the friends and family as we have all cruised on Princess before. I think the friends and family is for new referrals only.

The "Friends and Family" refers to the coupon that is issued to you with each FCC that you purchase. If you give it to people sailing on the same ship at the same time you are sailing they will receive the appropriate onboard credit. They do not, as Toto said, receive the lower deposit. Princess no longer calls this coupon "Friends and Family" but refers to it as an "Invitation to Friends". You do not have to be a first time Princess Cruiser to take advantage of it!

The "Friends and Family" refers to the coupon that is issued to you with each FCC that you purchase. If you give it to people sailing on the same ship at the same time you are sailing they will receive the appropriate onboard credit. They do not, as Toto said, receive the lower deposit. Princess no longer calls this coupon "Friends and Family" but refers to it as an "Invitation to Friends". You do not have to be a first time Princess Cruiser to take advantage of it!

My mistake. I just read one of those "friends" coupons. I'm not sure why I thought they were for new customers, but you are right they are for anyone. It doesnt matter now as we are already booked. It seems easy enough to go to the pursers desk and switch rooms. Hope they don't give us any hassle about changing.

Michele

Archived