New shows on the Conquest?

Cruzfan34

I really don't know anything about Conquest's entertainment, but I will say this: I've sailed on Glory in 2004, 2006, and 2008...and have seen the same two shows all three years. I took a theater tour on RCCL Mariner of the Seas last year and they mentioned being reluctant to roll out new shows because of the cost of choreography, costuming, having the sets built onboard (no way to build them on land and transfer them onto the ship!) and so on.

I really don't know anything about Conquest's entertainment, but I will say this: I've sailed on Glory in 2004, 2006, and 2008...and have seen the same two shows all three years. I took a theater tour on RCCL Mariner of the Seas last year and they mentioned being reluctant to roll out new shows because of the cost of choreography, costuming, having the sets built onboard (no way to build them on land and transfer them onto the ship!) and so on.

I see...thank you. :)

I know they mix it up with the comedians, etc. on each cruise. There were different performers there on our last cruise than there were the first time around. But the big shows were the same. They're fantastic shows...very entertaining...I was just wondering if they might have something new next time.

Oh, well...maybe we'll hit the disco this time. :D

Archived