help re luggage and disembarkation

debs44

We are sailing Gem, August 3, my question is our flight home on the 11th August isnt until 7.00 pm, and we dont really want to stay at airport all day with 3 children, am I right in believing we can stay onboard until 10.00am but dont know what to do with luggage, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks

debbie

Have you looked into NCL's "BAGS" program? I believe you can pay a fee per person to have them take your bags to the airport for you. Right from the ship and then you wouldn't have to deal with it.

The Gem will be completing a Med Cruise and due to security reasons the "BAGS" program is not offered.

The Gem will be completing a Med Cruise and due to security reasons the "BAGS" program is not offered.

Thanks for someone mentioned where the GEM will be, since it was not mentioned.

In some ports, you can take a tour that fills the day and then takes you to the airport. check that out.

I believe they told us before leaving the Pearl that we could store our bags at the Seattle terminal for a small fee until 4 PM. We didn't as we had a 1 AM flight and just decided to get a hotel room close to the airport and sleep for 6+ hours and it was well worth it as we felt much better than if we had not. You might send the NCL coordinator an e-mail. We found that they were quick to respond to all of our questions before the Cruise. Not sure if it varies by ship or terminal, but again a question I am sure they will readily know the answer to.

They only address I have is :groupeventpearl@ncl.com. I would imagine you could just insert your ship and remove Pearl or go to NCL.com. Hope this helps.

Archived