Local pick up from pier in NY????

dankevork

Hey all,

We are on the June 13th Sailing out of Brooklyn, and I am wondering what time I need to tell my cousin to pick us up from the pier upon disembarkation. We are going to be the last group off, because we are local, so I do not know what time to tell him to pick us up. Thanks

"LETS GO CRITTERING"

Dan

My experience with brooklyn has been very variable, since it depends both on the way the ship manages the disembarkation and the way that customs and immigration decide it should be done. The aim is to have everyone off the ship by 10:30 and on most of the trips I have done I have normally gone off last and it has been around that (sometimes it has been 11:45 though - bomb scare, crew being done simultaneously with disembarkation, or not enough customs/immigration officers)

You can also opt for express check out and walk off carrying your bags soon after disembarkation - there is no porter service for this but if you are a US citizena and want to carry your own bage it will get you off very early (8 or thereabouts)

Archived