2 ppl--1 cabin---2 credit cards?

WinnieinWA

I'm traveling with 2 other people in one cabin. Can we each get a cabin key/sea pass so we each pay for our own beer etc. ? I'm not sure how that works. Don't want my DD and her hubby charging on my card! I'm paying for the cruise.....they can pay for their own beer! LOL ;)

Thanks.

when you check-in, they will ask each of you...even with the DH and i, they asked if we wanted to use the same card or not. no problems, just hand them the credit card you want them to swipe.

Thanks Cathi,

That sets my mind at ease! I'm bringing/paying for 3 kids and their spouses (OS + 2 mini's) and if they thought the bar was on me they'd all be drinking those $10.00 foo foo drinks all day ! :eek:

don't want that!!!

yep, they will check each of your in separately...do the paper and take photos, swipe cards...then take the next one of your group. you don't have to go to the same person to check-in.:D

maybe they will surprise you and buy you a couple of foo-foos!

We had a 2 of our older kids share rooms with a friends kids ( all over 18) and we were able to use different credit cards for each person. We never had an issue but I would still check periodically to make sure it was correct.

don't want that!!!

:D

maybe they will surprise you and buy you a couple of foo-foos![/q]

Fat chance................as in: when pigs fly! LOLOLOL

I'll let you know if they even buy me one drink! I'll bet money that none of them ever even think about it. LOLOL

What did I DO WRONG???????????????? LOL!

Archived