OK, I’m dumb

cherylatwork

Not a professional here, but I've got a map so I'll try. If anyone has ideas or if I'm wrong, please let me know.

I'm guessing taking the 10 or the 11 bus will get you there. You would go to the caves 1st, then to the zoo.

Now getting to Horseshoe Bay is a bit trickier. Probably take the 3, 10 or 11 into Hamilton. From there, pick up bus 7 to Horseshoe Bay.

How long are you there for?

If your like me, maps can be hard to understand or you wonder "ok am I reading this right?" or "do I have this right?" so you'd like someone to help you out. I can understand that, I was just looking at the map to figure out how to get to warwick beach ( I think that's it) so that we can walk down the beaches to Horseshoe beach. Want to see Jobson's Cove. I think I have it figured out.

the only DUMB question is a question not asked (somthing like that) ha ha

Have fun on your trip:D

Thanks for your answers, I’m horrible with maps

We will be there for three full days

One day we want to take a taxi to St. Catherine’s beach & fort

One day the bus to the Zoo & Crystal Caves

One day a bus to Horseshoe Bay beach

This is where I get confused

QUOTE:

“I'm guessing taking the 10 or the 11 bus will get you there. You would go to the caves 1st, then to the zoo.

Now getting to Horseshoe Bay is a bit trickier. Probably take the 3, 10 or 11 into Hamilton. From there, pick up bus 7 to Horseshoe Bay.”

Also do the buses have scheduled times, or is it every 15-30 minutes or so

Thanks again for your help

Cheryl

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the fort and St. Catherine's beach will be closed...I believe the fort is already closed with the beach closing by the end of June.

To the caves, you could take 10, 11, 3 or 1 (probably about 20 minutes)

From the caves to the zoo/aquarium you can take 10 or 11 which looks to be about 12-15 minutes. Or you could take 3, but it looks like it is the longer of the 3 routes.

Now, since you are planning a separate day to Horseshoe Bay, there really is no straight route going to it, unless they have a special bus going directly there which is not noted.

It appears that you could go to Hamilton via 10,11 (according to #11, it takes 50 minutes) Then take the #7, from what I can tell it is probably 35 minutes.

You could also take #3 to Hamilton, but this takes 60 minutes. Then you would still have to catch bus #7.

Bus #10 Mon-Friday leaves St. George at 8:15, 9:15 etc.

Bus #11 Mon-Fri leaves St. George 9, 9:30, 9:45, then every 15 minutes.....it seems to vary

Bus #3 Mon-Fri leaves St. George at 9:12, 10:12 etc.

Bus #1 Mon-Fri leaves St. George at 9:52, 10:52, 11:52

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the fort and St. Catherine's beach will be closed...I believe the fort is already closed with the beach closing by the end of June.

Thanks Musicgirl,

I just saw the thread after I posted our plans. I guess We will check out Clearwater Beach. We went to St. Catherine’s Beach in 2002 and wanted to relive our memories.

Cheryl

Archived