Find a ship.......

have played this little game before on a military message board (just don't tell anyone!!)...

basically we all must know what google earth is and i personally find it cool to see a ship somewhere in the world....

well here goes to start you off...

throw (cut and paste!)these co-ord's into google earth and hey presto a Carnival ship becomes visible....

25°46'42.33"N, 80°10'24.22"W

and

24°33'15.55"N, 81°48'41.55"W

anyone wanna take a guess on which ships they are...

ok, i've started it, so updates aside....let's see who we can find!!!

The First one is the Triumph out of Miami, I can tell because I see someone with a Fish & Chips plate on the port side aft and wearing a red shirt. And it says Triumph on the back. The one infront is the Victory.

The Second one is the Fascination because of the large deck area aft where the Water Works will be installed. This one is blurry but its docked in the Key West.

Fred

Not bad, havent used Google Earth in a long while, I love using it to map out my routes when I got to Miami, but now I use a GPS system that works well.

Fred

not being an expert, it's a shame as most ships you can't tell straight away what company they are from as there are loads dotted about....

it's harmless fun, but GE has it's uses from time to time...

not being an expert, it's a shame as most ships you can't tell straight away what company they are from as there are loads dotted about....

it's harmless fun, but GE has it's uses from time to time...

Just look for Carnivals Trade mark, The Funnel, thats the first thing I look for then I look at the deck plan. Then the second thing would be the color scheme topside and the chair layout.

Fred

Archived