Question for CozSally

calflamesgirl

Hi there, just wanted to say thanks for all the info you post!! I will be there on Dec 8th and have found out that there will be 8 cruise ships in port that day. We are really looking forward to a day at Paradise Beach, and later some shopping. With all the ships in Port, what time would be good to get to Paradise Beach so we are sure to get chairs and a good spot? Also, I have read some posts on things to bring for the school kids, what are you needing now? Still the geometry sets and calculators, colored pencils? And do we just take these to Paradise to drop off? Thanks for any and all help.

Paradise Beach tends to get crowds in waves. On a day with 8 ships I would get there early if you are going to spend the full day, and either early or at about 1pm if you just want a few hours. Many people combine beach with shopping or even (gasp) go back to their ship for lunch, so a second wave comes in at around 1:30-2pm. That's my take on it anyway.

The Cozumel Chrysalis group does still need scientific calculators, geometry sets, colored pencils (12-16 to a pack) and new or gently used backpacks. Please no pens, pencils or basic calculators. Many thanks for asking!

Archived