NOS 10/2-10/9 Western Carib...just off; long!

A business acquaintance of my husband's gave it to him as a gift...but I do know that friends have gotten theirs at Sam's. Now, I don't know if they will still have them in (what with summer being over), but you still might give them a try.

I will hold two 12-packs.

toni

Thanks for the review. Since we will be sailing her soon I have a couple of questions. Was the Windjammer crowded for breakfast while in port? Also, we have a room at the Doubletree through Priceline and was surprised to hear there was a grocery store near by. Thanks for the info. What else is near the Doubletree? Finally, do you have post-cruise depression?. It's alway hard to come back after a great vacation.

hapimom88: Once I get these scanned, I will email them...

kimark: Yes, the Windjammer had alot of people most mornings (whether at sea or not), however there was never a problem in line or finding a table.

We really didn't venture outside at the Doubletree. Since we arrived so late on Friday night, dinner and sleep were the objective for the evening...hence the carry-out Chinese. The grocery is right there on the ground floor of the complex. I say "complex" in that some of the floors of the Doubletree (large high-rise) are actual condos...so the grocery, I'm sure, comes in very handy for the residents of the bldg.

And yes, post-cruise depression has set it...but we as a family are extremely busy with work, school, and activities in the evening...so I haven't had alot of time to dwell on it! One thing, though, I will tell you that I have already been checking prices for a cruise for next year!

toni

Archived