BOSS St Thomas

PA Dutchman

• 2 years later...

Riding the underwater scootters was neat but hard to steer. The 30 minutes felt like 15 minutes but th experience was tarnished by a cruel act from the captain, who threw all the guest shoes in the middle of the street and laughed as we all burned our feet on the hot black tar retrieving them. I wish I had not tipped them!!! I would never go back.

Molina Family

PRMita - so sorry you had such a bad experience with the Captain at the end of the excursion. I suggest you go to their website and post your comment for the BOSS owners to see.

We had a fabulous crew and the trip was unbelievable. Aside from the scooters, we had well over an hour to snorkle while the others were using the scooters (we went in 3 groups).

We were on a Celebrity cruise so our excursion might have been slightly different from yours.

• 6 years later...
PRMita - so sorry you had such a bad experience with the Captain at the end of the excursion. I suggest you go to their website and post your comment for the BOSS owners to see.

We had a fabulous crew and the trip was unbelievable. Aside from the scooters, we had well over an hour to snorkle while the others were using the scooters (we went in 3 groups).

We were on a Celebrity cruise so our excursion might have been slightly different from yours.

Were you able to take you own camera in the water to take pictures? We want to take our GoPro?

Thanks