Enterprise drop off in Galveston

alinlv

Hi,

I am renting a minivan in Houston Hobby they said I would be able to drop it off in Galveston. I rent on Sat Oct 16 and return car to Enterprise on the 17th. We are staying at the Hotel Galvez and are with the Reading at Sea group. I need to know it there is transportation back to the hotel or do I just take a cab from the Enterprise office. I know that Enterprise has shuttle service to the terminal but our group feels better if we take the shuttle from the hotel. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. thank you

Interesting, a TA told me today that I couldn't rent from Houston to Galveston because there was no drop for the rental in Galveston. She said I would have to leave the car there, paying rental days mind you, and then return it to Houston. Who all has checked this out further?

Talk to the Enterprise people at Galveston or Houston to set this up. We will be taking a rental from Houston this weekend as well, then picking up a rental in Galveston when we return. They know the drill at the Enterprise offices in Houston and Galveston, and it's much cheaper than using shuttles.

I have a car rental from Bush Airport to Galveston with Enterprise. They're not the only company you can use, but the rates are far better than anyone else. You can also do this from Hobby airport. You can book the vehicle through the website or the national toll free number for Enterprise.

Reggie:D

Archived