Boose Cruise - St Thomas

debster818

There used to be Kon Tiki, and it was the booze cruise with music and rum drinks, but its not operating anymore. There are day charters that serve liquor but they are sail/snorkeling/lunch/bar type day trips rather than a booze cruise.

--Islander

Bummer! We went on the Yellowbird Party Boat in Nassau April 2006 and had a blast. When I came across this I was excited. Now, what do we do? We wanted to to zip lining, but RCL has the whole day booked. We may do the ATV or Bernards. Any suggestions. This is is St. Maarten. In St. Thomas we thought about doing Sunny Liston. Any clues? Thanks for the input.

Your original message asked about St. Thomas. If its booze cruises on St. Maarten that you are looking for than try the St. Maarten board or a St. Maarten website - there may be some there.

Island Tour on St. Thomas is a popular choice.

--Islander

I would double check on the KonTiki in St. Thomas. I have done it quite a few times and it's a blast! A lot better than Yellowbird. Also, I know that they did close down for a while; but now it's my understanding that they have re-opened. I would double check that! Good Luck! C.

Can't seem to find any website or phone number. I was told in a previous thread that the excursion is no longer in operation and this was from someone who lives in St. Tomas. Any information about tis excursion would be great.

Archived