? about the CP

emt3674

Hey EMT! We'll be on that ship with you! I'd rather go to Nassau then Princess Cays, but many people who don't live in Florida seem to prefer Princess Cays - for the "island" experience and sandy beaches, beautiful water, etc. They might have it ready in 46 days, who knows! Can't wait!!!! Going to Keys this weekend and hoping our docs will arrive when we get back.

It's unknown whether Princess Cays will be ready by then. Everything, including sand for the beach, has to be brought in by ship and the multiple hurricanes slowed down the planning and rebuilding. I agree with SoFlaDeb... I've been to Princess Cays and thought it totally over-rated and over-run by other passengers, even though we went to get tender tickets before 9:30AM. I plan to consider it a sea day on my 12/26 cruise but maybe we'll go to Nassau instead.

Hi:

My boyfriend and I are also on the Caribbean Princess and leave on ll/27. We are busy making plans on the Roll-Call section of this board. Please make sure you check out our postings. There is a long list of friendly people already signed up stating they are on this cruise with us.

Hope to see you on the Roll Call Board.

Kris

P.S. EMT we share the same birthday 12/31 Probably not the same year (1955)

Archived