Ncl Sky Crew Change???

dpal2208

Hi all I have a question about the crew on the newly "refreshed" Sky.

Will they keep the same American crew they had while sailing around Hawaii?

It's a shame to think that most of the negative comments I read about the ship have pertained to the crew and staff (American).

As a proud US citizen I'm embarrassed to think the reason for the bad service and cleanliness levels is due to the fact that the ship is staffed by us Americans. I certainly wish we would have the same work standards and practices as others.

That being said, I sure hope they bring on an international crew to take care of us in our upcoming cruise in October.

Bon Voyage

djp

That being said, I sure hope they bring on an international crew to take care of us in our upcoming cruise in October.

Bon Voyage

djp

They already have :) There may be a few US workers that elect to say but work under international rules and pay.

When Pride of Hawaii was changed over to Jade - she came with a fully new crew of Internationals - might have been a few US - but not many.

I believe that what bigdog says is true - they already have the new crew on ship and are in training mode now. It does take awhile for everyone to get into their "mode" with so many new crew members - but they should be in high gear by the time you are sailing. At least with the Aloha/Sky they actually have more time to prep than the Hawaii/Jade did.

Archived