"Romatic Voyage" package

Barek

I saw this package on in the Gift Guide that came with our Docs ... has anyone gotten this that has an opinion on if it's worth it, or if it's better to order the pieces separately? Also, I noticed that while it's on the form, I couldn't locate it via the on-line gift purchasing tool. Does anyone know if it's no longer available, or is it only available via the paper form (or only on certain cruises)?

Here's a link to the paper form that I mentioned that shows it: https://book.hollandamerica.com/pdfs/onboard/Gift_Order_Polar.pdf (Bon Voyage bouquet, 1 bottle champagne, 10x7 activity photo sheet, 6 chocolate covered strawberries, dinner for 2 in the Pinnacle Grill, card lesson including $25 in free chips, two 25 minute massages.)

I'm guessing that no reply means that no one on this board has tried this package, correct?

As an alternate, I'm thinking of ordering flowers for the room, then book the Pinnacle and massages once we're onboard. On the flowers, does anyone have opinions on the different bouquets available? I was thinking of getting the dozen roses (always a safe choice, and it is a honeymoon cruise), but wanted opinions on the others that are available.

On the flowers, does anyone have opinions on the different bouquets available?.

I've ordered the roses on the last 2 cruises. They were very nice. I was booked into a regular stateroom (not suite) and found that I had to move them around in order to use the table for breakfast or the desk later in the day. Since it's a special occasion, go for the gusto, just be aware that you might have to relocate your boquet occasionally. :)

PS Unless you are particularly fond of chocolate covered strawberries, I would punt. There is plenty of appetizing food available elsewhere on the departure day. There is also a Bon Voyage package which provides wine (or champagne) along with balloons. I haven't done the spa, and don't gamble much so I can't comment on the other benies. One advantage of ordering things separately is that a separate card is delivered to the stateroom (at least for on line orders). Each can be personalized with a unique message, and kept (by going to the front desk) for the future.

Archived