Anyone have any info on changing cabins to get discounts?

Hi all, Just want to ask you a question. Can you tell me if anyone has ever switched cabins to get lattitudes discounts? I was told that if I put my husband on one room, and me on another, my dad can get a good discount. (about 950 dollars) Is it true? has anone ever did this before and does it mess up your family reservation. I know alot of paperwork has to be changed. Is it worth it? Would any of you ever do this?:eek:

you and your husband are in 1 cabins...

your dad is in another, by himself?

your dad is being charged the full amount?

a latitude discount (past passengers) won't matter how many are in the cabin, if it's available (it's not always available for every cruise/cabin) it would have been discounted already. sometimes it's as little as $10.

sounds like, if your dad is in the cabin by himself, he is paying the rate for a single? cabin prices are set for 2 passengers per cabin.

if you move to your dad's cabin, your husband's rate will go up...unless there is someone else in his cabin?

you and your husband are in 1 cabins...

your dad is in another, by himself?

your dad is being charged the full amount?

a latitude discount (past passengers) won't matter how many are in the cabin, if it's available (it's not always available for every cruise/cabin) it would have been discounted already. sometimes it's as little as $10.

sounds like, if your dad is in the cabin by himself, he is paying the rate for a single? cabin prices are set for 2 passengers per cabin.

if you move to your dad's cabin, your husband's rate will go up...unless there is someone else in his cabin?

Thanks for answering me. We had some confusing things happening here. We had to switch my husband to my dads room and my dads girl to my room for them to get the discount and they did real good. Payed alot cheaper than I did and It was with me and my husbands lattitude cards. Then my registration had to be done over and now my e-docs are wrong but I guess it will be ok. My ta took it over and she will fix it, I'm just alittle worried about the e-docs and they have my wrong e-mail address. OH boy, you try to help and you get stuck in the middle but its my dad .

Archived