Breakfast.

New to all this...

We are in a JS on the independence in Sept can we have breakfast in our suite?

Absolutely! Room service is quite good. My favorite thing is the granola with fruit and yogurt. That, and some coffee, on my balcony is a wondeful way to start the day!

PS: DH is less "Californian" than me, and always orders eggs with bacon and sausage. He claims that his breakfast is hot and tasty.

Have a great cruise! ~ LL

There will be "Order Cards" for breakfast in your suite. Hang one on the door before you go to bed at night after picking your selections and specifying a delivery time.

You can write in stuff not on the card.

They call you on the phone just before they head from the kitchen to your cabin to make sure you are up and about.

We've had to become creative unless our balcony has the largest kind of table (we had that once). But we love to have breakfast out there once a cruise. Using the little table, maybe another chair, and even the floor for certain things, you can have quite an elaborate breakfast out there and really enjoy it.

Not that you can't find the door-hanger cards yourself, but on most all our cruises we've found them hang on the clothing hook near the main door just inside our cabin. Just fyi.

Enjoy.

I agree breakfast on the balcony every morning is the way to start the day. I would call roomservice when I got up and the food was there in 10 minutes. You should give them a small tip so bring lots of singles and start your day with breakfast in your room.

Archived