1/15/05 Celebration Not listed anymore!!

jima53

I've been following the listing of the Carnival Celebration cruise on 1/15/05 for the past few months and noticed that it has been missing the past few weeks. Is this normal? We have a cabin reserved for the cruise and hope there haven't been any changes. A few weeks ago there was a Cruise article in the local Jacksonville Florida newspaper and I'm wandering if this helped to sell out the ship since it will sail out of Jacksonville. What do you think.

Jim

maybe it is sold out? I know we had origionally scheduled the Conquest on Sept 4th, of next year, but it has been chartered, so that is not listed either, so we had to schedule it for the following week. Maybe you should call Carnival and ask them why it is not listed. Did you pay in full already?

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=navy]I would guess [u]charter[/u] or [u]sold out[/u].[/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]However, it may also be [b]SOLD[/b] (no out) as I've heard, it figures to be one of the next to go as Carnival sells or moves to a different subsidiary its older ships. :( [/color][/size][/font][/i]

[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#000080]I can't imagine Carnival not informing you if this is the case, however.[/color][/size][/font][/i]

Archived