Does RCCL offer airline employee/interline discounts?

Does RCCL offer airline employee/interline discounts on their cruises?

I checked on some interline sites and the rates seem to be identical than the ones on the RCCL site. I called the RCCL 800 number to inquire about a specific cruise and the lady I spoke to said that she wasn't aware of any discounts and couldn't tell me if they ever offer them (??)

Any information that you can provide? THANKS!!

Yes they do offer interline rates but it is all based on the number of cabins left to sell...they tend to release interline rates about 5 - 6 weeks prior to sailing date so you have to be a bit flexible with your travel plans. Also, you have to book through the interline site. RCL does not offer those rates to you through their tele sales agents.

We sailed Voyager and Jewel at interline rates, although both cruises were booked fairly close-in. We managed to grab a JS on Jewel (about two weeks prior to the sail date) for a little over 60% off the lowest available rate. You just need to be flexible with your plans; good luck!

We sailed Voyager and Jewel at interline rates, although both cruises were booked fairly close-in. We managed to grab a JS on Jewel (about two weeks prior to the sail date) for a little over 60% off the lowest available rate. You just need to be flexible with your plans; good luck!

Yes, rub it under the nose of all those that pay lot´s of money for their cruise...! Spread the word...

More threads like these and I´m sure you will soon pay full price too !

Yes, rub it under the nose of all those that pay lot´s of money for their cruise...! Spread the word...

Oh please, you must be jealous!

Good for those who work a job that has a fringe benefit that is so enjoyable, and if the cabins are still available then why not put someone in it. Think about it, if alot of cabins sail empty prices for everyone's cruise will continue to go up.

Whats the big deal if they get 60% off the lowest fare why should you care? try this one on for size

Hey all you interliners come and get a cruise for 60% off you all get this discount but keep it hush,hush as the next thing you know everyone will be doing it!!! shush!!:D :D :D

You're forgetting a key point...that JS at a huge discount was booked 2 weeks out....not many people can drop everything & go....interline rates are typically only put out by the cruise lines at the last minute. If you want a particular sailing date, ship or itinerary you'd better book early through the cruise line to get it. I've been in the airline industry for 10 years...if I'm looking for a specific ship / itin I book with the cruise line direct...if I want a ship - any ship to get away quick I book interline.

Archived