CONFIRMED - Infant Pool on Enchantment of the Seas

crusinmama06

As you all know, we like to keep an updated list of ship pools that ALLOW diapered infants/non potty trained toddlers.

We knew that Disney Magic/Wonder, RCCL Freedom, Liberty, Independece of the Seas has these pools as well.

Thanks to a parent here, we got pictures of a Infant Pool on Enchanment of the Seas and I wanted RCCL to CONFIRM it.

At first they denied it existed :rolleyes: So I sent pictures and got this email...

Dear Ms. XXXXXX:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

We have contacted the Enchantment of the Seas who confirms the use of the baby splash zone for infants in diapers. Please keep in mind that this is subject to change.

Ms. XXXXXX, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Representative

As you all know, we like to keep an updated list of ship pools that ALLOW diapered infants/non potty trained toddlers.

We knew that Disney Magic/Wonder, RCCL Freedom, Liberty, Independece of the Seas has these pools as well.

Thanks to a parent here, we got pictures of a Infant Pool on Enchanment of the Seas and I wanted RCCL to CONFIRM it.

At first they denied it existed :rolleyes: So I sent pictures and got this email...

Dear Ms. XXXXXX:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response.

We have contacted the Enchantment of the Seas who confirms the use of the baby splash zone for infants in diapers. Please keep in mind that this is subject to change.

Ms. XXXXXX, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Representative

Ms. XXXXXX, ;)

Thanks for making them fess up to the fact that they DO have this pool! It's funny that you had to send pictures of the pool to them.

What is it with cruise lines' land operations not knowing anything about their ships? It seems to be a universal problem in the cruise industry.

Michele, thanks for getting the real scoop for us!

Ms. XXXXXX, ;)

Thanks for making them fess up to the fact that they DO have this pool! It's funny that you had to send pictures of the pool to them.

HAHAHAHAHAHA did you like that? ;)

And I couldn't believe that the rep DENIED it existed. Her first email fed me some line about Health Regulations and there are no Splash zones on Enchantment. :rolleyes: And I waited a week to get that response.

I especially like the line that said it is "subject to change" :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHA did you like that? ;)

And I couldn't believe that the rep DENIED it existed. Her first email fed me some line about Health Regulations and there are no Splash zones on Enchantment. :rolleyes: And I waited a week to get that response.

I especially like the line that said it is "subject to change" :rolleyes:

They have the "Subject to Change" tag line in their email signatures - so they never forget to leave it out!

I'm not surprised that the rep didn't know it existed. I don't think it's part of the training process to spend a few weeks on board getting to know the ship intimately.

You know, you really started a little back and forth thread on the main boards with this post. At least it deflected a little attention off the rum runner/alcohol thread! :D

You know, you really started a little back and forth thread on the main boards with this post. At least it deflected a little attention off the rum runner/alcohol thread! :D

I missed the rum runner thread, have to go look at it.

And YOU have been quoted, my dear, on the main board thread. Now I see why I don't like to cross post anything. All it brings are one liner comedians, or so they think. :rolleyes:

I missed the rum runner thread, have to go look at it.

And YOU have been quoted, my dear, on the main board thread. Now I see why I don't like to cross post anything. All it brings are one liner comedians, or so they think. :rolleyes:

My quote was quoted way out of context. It's amazing what people will grab at to make an issue out of! :rolleyes:

Hey! Do you have an issue that they have an issue with my issue? :mad:

:D :D :D :p

You know me...I always have an issue when people have an issue with any issue that they have, even my own issues.....:p

:p :p :p

Yes, maybe I just have issues? :D

I thought of some of you guys from the Family board, when I was on Rhapsody last month. We kept seeing this father with his child (around 2.5 years old) around the ship. They were so adorable together - even in, GASP, the swimming pool during family time!!

I thought of some of you guys from the Family board, when I was on Rhapsody last month. We kept seeing this father with his child (around 2.5 years old) around the ship. They were so adorable together - even in, GASP, the swimming pool during family time!!

Was the toddler wearing a diaper? lol ;)

Archived