Portifino reservation

I know you can't make a reservation at portifino's untill June 25th for our 11/1/2008 sailing , and i'm wondering where to ,either call ,email or contact rccl for a reservation. Can anyone HELP?????:eek:

Fritz

I believe you'll just have to wait until you can make your reservation online. It won't do any good to call or e-mail.

From RCCL's website:

Can I make my Specialty Restaurant reservation online?

A: Yes, you can make your reservations online up to 10 days before your cruise begins by going to http://www.royalcaribbean.com/specialtyrestaurants

Advanced reservations are limited to parties of six persons or less in all Specialty Restaurants. Tables cannot be combined or rearranged in order to preserve the intimate atmosphere of the restaurant.

Since the ability to reserve Specialty Restaurants online has just been made available, please check our online schedule to see when you can make Specialty Restaurant reservations for your upcoming cruise.

Q: Can Specialty Restaurants reservations be made by phone?

A: Yes, you can call 1-800-398-9819 in the U.S. or Canada.

###

Click on "online schedule" and you get a chart that tells you when each ship will start taking reservations - for example, for Mariner sailings on or after August 10, you can begin reserving July 10. Once you hit the date, it starts like booking a shore excursion, i.e. enter last name, reservation number, ship, and sailing date. I don't know what happens next since our cruise is too soon for the online reservation! I'm guessing the phone number is for people without a computer? I also think I read somewhere that they will be holding a portion (maybe half?) of the time slots open for onboard reservations.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/dining.do;jsessionid=0000r5Xk68iEWBrAemOItHai6cs:12hdhu6tq

Archived