Warning: Alaska Airlines changes schedules

curry767

Just a heads up.

Alaska Airlines have changed two out my three flights, this includes new flight numbers and departure/arrival times. I had to call them to get my new booking information.

My flights affected were:

ANC-SEA; and

SEA-LAS

Cheers

Curry

Just had to do the same thing yesterday. Checking online based on comments here on CC and noticed one of my flight numbers didn't exist anymore. Alaska Air never sent any email notice to me or other family members. Flight #s changed and times but fortunately not significant. I will probably stay on it weekly until my July flight.

Tricia:)

We had our Denver to Anchorage flight changed on us again a few weeks ago. This is the third time since booking the flight last fall. They changed it from the morning of July 11th to the evening of July 10th, which was unacceptable so I had to get back on the phone with them.

We have a month until the cruise and I expect it to change again. It sure can be frustrating dealing with the airlines these days. - SF

Ditto. We are using American Airlines flight miles and Alaska Air is a partner. I noticed when I went to AA.com my reservation wasn't coming up so I called. Two of our flights had changed, not dramatically, but flight #'s were different so they had to reticket us which is the day after the luggage restrictions went into affect. Prior to that our ticketing date was in March. Now since the ticket date is 5/13 may have trouble if we bring more luggage. Not sure exactly what our ff miles status is if it even pertains to us.

no notice was sent to us either...I spent 4hrs and 13 minutes on hold with the airlines to fix our flights...we now have to come home a day later than we had anticipated...:mad: The airlines needs to notify it's patrons when flights get cancelled...i couldn't imagine if I would had noticed this the week before we are to leave...I might have gotten stuck in Vancouver...I am now checking my flights dailey...

Our flight from Vancouver to Anchorage was changed months ago and the TA who booked the flight notified us. Unfortunately it was moved 6 hours later and that left us with 8 hours between flights. We were able to get a later flight from Toronto to Vancouver so our wait isn't so long but of course that cost us to change the tickets.

My flight out of Anchorage has been changed again, not a big change but it reduces my transit time in Seattle. Thats now 5 changes since I made the booking 8 months ago, somehow I don't think it will be the last.

Archived