PG - 11/20 Roll Call

paulmichael

No, you'll have to share with the 2 of us. Looking forward to it and almost packed.

Just got my docs. I'm starting to pac, leaving eary on the 17th to spend a few days in Carlsbad. Are you flying out on the 20th on Air Tahiti or going over early ?. Looking forward to meeting you and the great time we are all going to have.

Mike

Just got my docs. I'm starting to pac, leaving eary on the 17th to spend a few days in Carlsbad. Are you flying out on the 20th on Air Tahiti or going over early ?. Looking forward to meeting you and the great time we are all going to have.

Mike

PS: After reading other post, I'm not bringing a dress coat, just nice dress shirts and slacks for dinner, what about you guys.

Mike

We're flying on ATN on the 20th, going down to LA the 19th (if SFO doesn't get buggered up) My husband is taking a summer weight sport coat just in case. It doesn't seem like it is necessary though. I've had a great time trying to find summer frocks when everything is wool and sweaters. Oh well, somehow I think it won't be a problem. Can't wait. We have been planning this cruise for 5 years.

We're flying on ATN on the 20th, going down to LA the 19th (if SFO doesn't get buggered up) My husband is taking a summer weight sport coat just in case. It doesn't seem like it is necessary though. I've had a great time trying to find summer frocks when everything is wool and sweaters. Oh well, somehow I think it won't be a problem. Can't wait. We have been planning this cruise for 5 years.

I think I'll take a summer sport coat also. Can't wait, time to start the count down. See you on board, I'm in 412.

Mike

I think I'll take a summer sport coat also. Can't wait, time to start the count down. See you on board, I'm in 412.

Mike

Wow time to get out the snorkelling equipment and make sure it's all there. Can't belive it's almost time to go. Hope my warm water wet suit sitll fits. I'm taking extra Bug Guard, Insect repellent, Avon skin-so-soft. look me up it anyone forgets to bring some, don't forget your sunscreen..

See you all in a few weeks. Anyone else flying out on the 20th on Air Tahiti Nui....

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Archived