Has anyone won a free cruise from Bingo or other raffle while on board??

red1der1

Do you know if you win a cruise from bingo or other raffle if you are able to win again in the future or are you exempt for some time??? I won a cruise last Nov while on board the Celebration and I am using it in Oct. Am I able to win again on that cruise?? I don't want to play and possible win (not that I am likely too win again) and find out I can't get it.

anyone help with info.. My card was drawn on a May 10oth cruise..as a semi finalist..of course there are 22 ships..avg 100 cruises in a month...Has anyone won that one?..were you notified by email, phone or snail mail.. by now figger it went to someone other than me. That would have been a great Birthday pressie.

Hey, Red. We won a free cruise in a raffle on the Spirit in October and are taking the free trip in July. I do not recall anything in the paperwork we received from Carnival that said we could not win again. Good luck to you!

I would love to know if anyone has ever won one of those Diamonds International draws on land, where you pop your raffle in the pot - do the shopping talk artists even see those, or do they all go in the trash?

Archived