Help with information for first cruise on the Island Escape

bacde

:) Hi just booked for my first cruise on the island escape in april next year. i'm wondering if i should have made it a little later what do you think ALSO IS THE ISLAND ESCAPE A GOOD CHOICE. THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

We were on the Island Escape for our first cruise last year.It was great we all enjoyed it ,we ate in the restaurant not the buffet and it was nice.We did have the all inclusive package so free drinks for us.You can upgrade to that onboard lots did.We had a great captain his name was Guy Lockwood.

Hiya

I sailed on Island Escape on 8th April this year. Had a wonderful time and was my first solo cruise. Weather was good, not too hot that suits me. Had one night where winds were force 8 according to Captain but slept through it and even when ship rolling about a bit the following day just seemed like formation dancing on the dancefloor with everyone going one way then the other!! I would certainly go again in April no problem. (I also sailed on Island Star the year before in May so also know what like to go later). Hope you enjoy!!

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the Island Escape for our first cruise last year.It was great we all enjoyed it ,we ate in the restaurant not the buffet and it was nice.We did have the all inclusive package so free drinks for us.You can upgrade to that onboard lots did.We had a great captain his name was Guy Lockwood.

How much was the "all inclusive" upgrade?

• 8 months later...
:) Hi just booked for my first cruise on the island escape in april next year. i'm wondering if i should have made it a little later what do you think ALSO IS THE ISLAND ESCAPE A GOOD CHOICE. THANK YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

We were on the Escape in April last year. The weather was variable, from rain all day in Sicily to hot sun in Pisa and Barcelona. It was my wife's first ever cruise for her 50th birthday

But we LOVED the ship. So much that we're booking it for the Colourful Coasts cruise in Dec. 09. Never mind the weather you just enjoy the cruise

We were on the Escape in April last year. The weather was variable, from rain all day in Sicily to hot sun in Pisa and Barcelona. It was my wife's first ever cruise for her 50th birthday

But we LOVED the ship. So much that we're booking it for the Colourful Coasts cruise in Dec. 09. Never mind the weather you just enjoy the cruise

Bokked the Escape for the Colourful Coasts this morning. Balcony cabin on Golden Deck

We got a deal with the travel agent who offered the cruise for £100 less than the online price and we get transport to and from the airport included

Am also going on the island escape april 14/21, med isles,friends have been they enjoyed,our first 7 day cruise have done mimi to bilbao spain they were very good,so we will go with the flow,will report on our return

:cool:

silversnail

Bokked the Escape for the Colourful Coasts this morning. Balcony cabin on Golden Deck

We got a deal with the travel agent who offered the cruise for £100 less than the online price and we get transport to and from the airport included

We've just added the boys on to ours in December. They're really looking forward to it.

The youngest will have just finished in uni and has not had a holiday for over 4 years.

Archived