Ballentyne or Canada Place?

shabal57

The schedule for the Port of Vancouver does not go out that far but ordinarily Princess does use Canada Place certainly in recent years. I have no idea how the harbour master assigns lines or ships to piers but last year some of Celebrity's ships used Canada Place and this year all are going to Ballantyne except for one landing early this spring of the Mercury. Here is the schedule link and I would suggest you check it in the New Year.

http://www.portvancouver.com/vanAlaCruise/content/schedule/index.php

Thank you for that site!! I watch the webcam at Canada Place, and now I can see which ships are there. It sure was foggy this morning. Never have seen it quite that heavy. Only once did I see a little patch of blue sky, so I am prepared for it.

jayne

Thanks for the info. Looks like Princess only used Canada Place.

Well that is certainly correct for this year but I believe some years ago they were over at Ballantyne so as I said, I would check back in January or February to see what the assignments are for 2009.

Thank you for that site!! I watch the webcam at Canada Place, and now I can see which ships are there. It sure was foggy this morning. Never have seen it quite that heavy. Only once did I see a little patch of blue sky, so I am prepared for it.

jayne

Fog? That was low cloud - it has rained and rained and rained for the past week!!

Archived