Entertainment Crown Princess

The Northern Europe cruise is very port intensive and I would like information regarding what shows the Crown Princess has on the days we are in port late. Hope someone can inform me about shows while docked in St. Petersburg and Berlin. Is there a Russian Folk dance show while we are docked at St. Petersburg?

In St. Petersburg, The Troika Dancers performed at 8:30 and 10:15. The patter reads "Direct from the world famous Troika restaurant and night club, St. Petersburg, the Troika Dancers perform an exotic show of song and dance." The theater was SRO at 8:10 and we left. We were tired from the time change and the intense touring as well as an early call the next morning so we could not stay up to see the 10:15 show.

Our itinerary included Oslo, not Berlin, but the show was "Farewell Showtime" starring Australian Singing Sensation Seamus Earley at 9:15. Again, early wake up call the next day prevented us from attending this show.

Honestly, I believe that many people were early to bed on this cruise because of the early rise in each port combined with long active days. Early shows were well attended for the few we did see.

Archived