Butchart Gardens question

We have booked a Princess 3-day pre-cruise package in Vancouver, BC in July. It includes a trip to Butchart Gardens in Victoria and an overnight stay at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, then back to Vancouver to board ship the next day.

Our question: Does ALL our luggage stay with us during our trip to and overnight in Victoria or must we leave our major luggage back in Vancouver, and just have an overnight bag with us?

Packing will be much easier if we knew this answer.

Thanks,

REDTOY

This is the only thing I do not like about tours through Princess (possibly the case with our cruise lines too). They just do not give you much information prior to the trip. Once there, they are fabulous but I, too, want to know ahead of time.

Wow, I definitely think you should as your TA to get the answer for you. If I had to guess, I'd guess they'd want all your luggage to go with you but that's only a guess. It would be easier for you to only carry an overnight bag. I'm sure your TA can get the answer for you. Good luck. It sounds like a wonderul trip. Butchart Gardens are fabulous.

Wow, I definitely think you should as your TA to get the answer for you. If I had to guess, I'd guess they'd want all your luggage to go with you but that's only a guess. It would be easier for you to only carry an overnight bag. I'm sure your TA can get the answer for you. Good luck. It sounds like a wonderul trip. Butchart Gardens are fabulous.

Thanks for your post. We are reluctant to ask the tour department at Princess because past experience with questions have not yielded credible answers. Their clerks are not "out in the field" so they do their best to answer even if not sure. We love Princess and have cruised on 18 voyages with them.

BTW, we are originally from Clinton / Lancaster. Small world!

REDTOY

Thanks for your post. We are reluctant to ask the tour department at Princess because past experience with questions have not yielded credible answers. Their clerks are not "out in the field" so they do their best to answer even if not sure. We love Princess and have cruised on 18 voyages with them.

BTW, we are originally from Clinton / Lancaster. Small world!

REDTOY

It is a small world, isn't it? These boards are great. You meet the nicest people here.

Archived