St Thomas Craig Cat Adventure

NoVa Mimi

Has anyone ever done this private excursion? I located it through a website/company called St. Thomas excursions. It looks like it would be fun, but I've never heard of the company. My Dh and DS want to do a jet-ski excursion (not just 1/2-1 hour rental) and I thought this might just do. We will also be in St. Maarten/St. Martin for a day and I see you can do jet-ski excursions at Divi and they have several options. Can anyone offer any suggestions? We only have about 3 weeks left until our cruise and this is the last excursion I need to settle on....please pass on any info and or suggestions you all may have. Thanks so much! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've not heard of or seen Craig Cats around STT. Which beach does the excursion say they are located at?

Also, double check with the company to make sure this is in fact on St. Thomas and not St. Maarten - I vaguely remember someone posting a while back that it was St. Maarten.

--Islander

Islander, yes they, St. Thomas Excursions, are in St. Thomas. They leave from Water Bay (adjacent to Coki). They also have a company iin St. Maarten called St. Maarten Excursions, which offers the jet ski tours. I'm leaning toward looking for something in St. Maarten at this point and I'd rather a tour instead of by the 1/2 hour. Have you heard of any specific jet ski tours in St. Maarten?

my niece and her friend are signed up to do the tour on our cruise the week of July 13th. I have my 8 year old dd signed up for the bubble maker program. I emailed and asked about getting the same times etc and was called back either that day or the next. Mike/Michael Hobson was very friendly and accomodating on the phone. His email is mike@stthomasexcursions.com My husband and I will be playing at the beach with my 4 year old while the other 3 are on their excursions. He offered me snorkle gear for $5 per person for those of us not doing excursions.

Let me know if you want more info after the cruise but it won't be until sometime after July 20th.

Lori

my niece and her friend are signed up to do the tour on our cruise the week of July 13th. I have my 8 year old dd signed up for the bubble maker program. I emailed and asked about getting the same times etc and was called back either that day or the next. Mike/Michael Hobson was very friendly and accomodating on the phone. His email is mike@stthomasexcursions.com My husband and I will be playing at the beach with my 4 year old while the other 3 are on their excursions. He offered me snorkle gear for $5 per person for those of us not doing excursions.

Let me know if you want more info after the cruise but it won't be until sometime after July 20th.

Lori

Lori, I'm not sure if I understood...your niece and her friend are on the Craig-Cat excursion on the 13th? If so, then that makes me feel much better. I've just been a little concerned about the company since so few people have heard of them. Thanks for the info! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Islander, yes they, St. Thomas Excursions, are in St. Thomas. They leave from Water Bay (adjacent to Coki). Have you heard of any specific jet ski tours in St. Maarten?

Thanks NoVa Mimi. ;)

PS: Not familiar with St. Maarten.

--Islander

Archived