Bottled Beverages Served on the Star

CarolynB

We will be sailing in Oct. and I have been asked if the Star has beverages like Mikes Hard Lemonade, or Smirnof Ice? We have a few going with us that would like to know this.

As of yesterday, we have 5 cabins booked!

• 9 months later...

We went on this cruise and got an upsale to one of the Garden Villa's. Had 6 bottles of liquor and our choice of mixers to go with it in the package. I didn't even check with what bottles they had and no one complained about anything, so I guess they just made what they wanted from our "stock" and were happy.

That up sell sounds great. We are going to be on the Star this October for our 25th anniversary. We don't drink beer or hard liquor. We were hoping thay would have a malt beverage like Mike's or Doc Otis. Looks like we'll be saving money on our bar bill LOL. I sure wish they would let you bring on your own beverages if it is something that they don't sell. IMO NCL is missing out on a lot of money because the market for these malt beverages has been growing for several years, maybe some day they will take a look at it if enough people ask for them. Oh well maybe we will be able to find some place at one of the ports that serves something like that so we can have one or two in while in port.

Does anyone know if any of the places in Mexico like Hard Cafe or Cabo Wabo, or any others serves Mike's or Doc Otis Hard Lemonade?

Archived