All Celebrity Pricing the same?

cjmayes51

Wife and I are close to booking the new Celebrity Equinox for a 10 day in early 2010. I have gotten 4 quotes for this cruise, 2 from TA's I have frequented in the past, 2 from new agency's. All 4 are the exact same price down to the penny, BUT 3 different on board credits are being offered. I quess with the RCCL / Celebrity pricing rules now this is normal? :confused:

Wife and I are close to booking the new Celebrity Equinox for a 10 day in early 2010. I have gotten 4 quotes for this cruise, 2 from TA's I have frequented in the past, 2 from new agency's. All 4 are the exact same price down to the penny, BUT 3 different on board credits are being offered. I quess with the RCCL / Celebrity pricing rules now this is normal? :confused:

Yep, its normal. Each agency knows what it can and can not afford to give in OBC's. Watch out for booking fee's though. And really watch out for non-refundable booking fee's. (in case of cancellation)

I don't think RCL and Celebrity discount anymore, so the price you see on their website will be the same as any Travel Agent will give you. My agent used to do better than the website price, about $50 cheaper, but no more.

RCL gives you $200 if you are a Diamond Member in a Suite or higher.

You can get a shipboard credit for booking onboard as well.

Both lines are still offering their coupon discounts on selected cruises to Captain Club members.

It's amazing out the prices change, just like the stock market. Supply and demand.

Archived