Europa Deck, Aft or not?

steph8564

I am trying to decide on a cruise. There are very few rooms left on the Zenith cruise I would like to go on.

How would you review the Europa deck Room 5152? This oceanview stateroom is way in the back of the ship.

My husband thinks we will hear the engines. I say no. Who is right?

He's right, you're wrong...sorry. It's a ship, it has engines, they make noise, it even has been known to rock a bit ;) . Enjoy it, a ship that doesn't make any noise and doesn't rock...is a hotel!!

Steph:

Can't guarantee you won't hear engine noises as previously stated. But you have a deck of cabins below and above you which seems to cut down on other noise. I spent 14 days on that deck,just closer to mid ship. It was very quiet and I liked it so much I'm booked again for next month (starboard near the elevators this time ).

Your cabin is close to the children's playroom, though. DId you realize that? When are you thinking of cruising? Maybe there won't be many kids on board.

Zenith is a great ship for laid-back activities. I can't wait.

Happy cruising! :cool: Deb C.

We get the very last aft cabin on Atlantic deck. It's great! You have that sunning area back there. Those outside aft stairs can get up to the pool or burger area in a hurry. Europa deck? That is deck right below Atlantic? Deck 9? If so it's a little more shaded than Atlantic and has ping pong tables. Some have complained about chairs noise in the aft Atlantic cabins, never bothered us. Have not heard anyone complain (yet) about engine noise. Go for it! I think you will like it.

Archived