Caribbean Princess - Menus

jhaasz

Does anyone either have copies of the menus or know what the main dishes are on the 9 night Eastern cruise from NY? I tried looking at the Patters and couldn't figure it out. :)

Also, is it true that shorts are not allowed in the dining room for lunch?

Thanks.

Thanks to all - I have the menus (7 in all - I'm missing two). For the Eastern Caribbean, how do I know which night which menu falls on (formal nights, for example)?

Thanks to all - I have the menus (7 in all - I'm missing two). For the Eastern Caribbean, how do I know which night which menu falls on (formal nights, for example)?

I think that there is a small number on the bottom of each menu that indicates which night each menu is for. Also, I believe the formal night menus have special names like "Captain's Dinner."

Landfall dinner is always the last night of the cruise and is traditional "American" food. Of course, this is always strange; the dining room is decorated in stars and stripes and red/white/blue even though you might be making landfall very far from the USA (for instance, Tahiti).

Archived