Cruise Photos

born2cruize

After 15 cruises I finally got around to putting most of my photos on a web site. They are broken down between Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii & Panama. (Mexican Rivera is still to come).

I hope you enjoy a few of them. This is my first attempt to create a web site of cruise photos. Feed back is welcome.

Thanks

After 15 cruises I finally got around to putting most of my photos on a web site. They are broken down between Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii & Panama. (Mexican Rivera is still to come).

I hope you enjoy a few of them. This is my first attempt to create a web site of cruise photos. Feed back is welcome.

Thanks

thanks for taking the time, wonderful pics

• 1 month later...

For those interest, I've added the following dailies.

Carnival Capers 1999 (BTB Western & Eastern Caribbean)

RCI Compass 2001 (Circle the Caribbean)

Freestyle Daily 2002 (BTB Southern Caribbean)

Celebrity Today 2004 (BTB Western & Southern Caribbean)

Freestyle Daily 2005 (Alaska)

Freestyle Daily 2006 (Hawaii)

Celebrity Today 2007 (Alaska)

Princess Platter 2008 (Panama Canal)

I'm thinking my Mac won't show whatever link there is to your pictures. What am I supposed to be looking for?

If you click on the link at the bottom of my signature it will take you to my Homepage. Take your cursor over the links on the left (Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii & Panama Canal). It will the take you to the Homepage for the different cruising regions. For Hawaii & Panama Canal just click on the ports in bold and my pictures for that port will appear. When done, just close the window.

For Alaska and Caribbean (because we've been there several times) you can either view the pictures by itinerary (on the upper left) or port.

If your using Internet Explorer for Macintosh you'll need to upgrade to Firefox or Safari if you computer can handle them.

Thanks

Your pics are awesome....thanks for sharing :)

Col

Archived