Cruise Photos

born2cruize

After 15 cruises I finally got around to putting most of my photos on a web site. They are broken down between Alaska, Caribbean, Hawaii & Panama. (Mexican Rivera is still to come).

Ā 

I hope you enjoy a few of them. This is my first attempt to create a web site of cruise photos. Feed back is welcome.

Ā 

Thanks

Your website fabulous! Your photos are amazing! I am definately going to have to spend time look at all of your pictures!

Ā 

Did you enjoy your Blue Hawaii helicopter ride? We are trying to decide whether to do a flight in Maui or in Kauai. Were you pleased with their service?

We did Blue Hawaiian in Maui on December 5, 2006 and in Hawaii on December 6, 2006. In Maui we did it independently and chose the Maui Spectacular (I think), it's the one you land overlooking the South side of the island. The one on Hawaii was through the ship. I preferred the Hawaii one because you were able to tell the difference between all the different lava flows, look into the vents of Kailua and we saw a lot of waterfalls. December is the beginning of the wet season. My sister-in-law who came with us did a helicopter in Kauai and she said it was OK.

• 4 weeks later...

For those interest, I've added the following dailies.

Ā 

Carnival Capers 1999 (BTB Western & Eastern Caribbean)

RCI Compass 2001 (Circle the Caribbean)

Freestyle Daily 2002 (BTB Southern Caribbean)

Celebrity Today 2004 (BTB Western & Southern Caribbean)

Freestyle Daily 2005 (Alaska)

Freestyle Daily 2006 (Hawaii)

Celebrity Today 2007 (Alaska)

Princess Platter 2008 (Panama Canal)

Great pix! I will be on the POA in Feb 2009, and I'd love to download your pictures of the ship to make a screensaver slideshow for my computer. It'll give me something to look forward to in the long PA winter months ahead!

The first thing that comes to my mind is WOW!!!! great job, it is worth the wait. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this it is wonderful to see these places before hand. GREAT JOB!

Thanks for sharing your pictures they were great. We will be going Sept of next year from Vancouver. Will be in Hawaii over night my daughter wants to do the Royal swim with the dolphins.Did you hear anything about this, I know the ship doesn't offer, we were going to do it on our own. Just was wondering if it was worth the money. I don't want to swim but would go with her. I do want to see Pearl Harbor Memorial. I also noticed you did the Panama Cruise on the Island Princess I did the Panama on the Coral Princess (sister ship to the Island) a few years ago, Ft Lauderdale to San Francisco loved it.

Archived