sapphire princess

duffyrn

has anyone been on the aloha deck of the sapphire princess, specifically room A410-A412? i find little info on the boards about the sapphire princess--what's that about? do you know if these rooms are covered from above, i was told no obstruction of view. we were on the maasdam 18 months ago. had a room with oceanview window. anyone know how they might compare? they are on...oh i don't remember port or starboard side. nonetheless, any info appreciated even if it's something you might not think i want to hear. i know we are in very close proximity to the panoramic lifts.

thank ya'll for your help. just want to get some detail questions out of the way.

beth from sw fl

I was on the Sapphire Princess from Sydney to L.A. in April/May of this year in room A-601. It had a covered balcony which was great. Even in the few rain squalls that we went thru, I could still be on the balcony enjoying the view and looking out to sea. Could not hear any noise from Lido deck above. Only problem occurs if your neighbors are smokers and smoke on their balcony. Both of mine were and did, so I found that hard to take.

There is all sorts of info about the Sapphire on this board. Try going to the member Review section and find the Sapphire. Ro also read anything about the Diamond. They are sister ships.

Marilyn

has anyone been on the aloha deck of the sapphire princess, specifically room A410-A412? i find little info on the boards about the sapphire princess--what's that about? do you know if these rooms are covered from above, i was told no obstruction of view. we were on the maasdam 18 months ago. had a room with oceanview window. anyone know how they might compare? they are on...oh i don't remember port or starboard side. nonetheless, any info appreciated even if it's something you might not think i want to hear. i know we are in very close proximity to the panoramic lifts.

thank ya'll for your help. just want to get some detail questions out of the way.

beth from sw fl

We stayed in Aloha A300 - the balconies on Aloha are fully covered but not obstructed. This cabin was a handicap cabin so the balcony is wider than some, but everything else shoudl be the same:

2889354910046097424S600x600Q85.jpg

My TA is holding a room on the Sapphire Alaska 6/15/09 for me. it is B236. Does anyone know if the balcony is covered enough for Alaska? He is from Princess and said that the lower the level the "less covered" the balconys are. I need advice on this one. also , are there any rooms with bigger balconys? (other than mini-suites)? I havent booked yet (the other on hold is the Cral for 6/17/09. (B302).

My TA is holding a room on the Sapphire Alaska 6/15/09 for me. it is B236. Does anyone know if the balcony is covered enough for Alaska? He is from Princess and said that the lower the level the "less covered" the balconys are. I need advice on this one. also , are there any rooms with bigger balconys? (other than mini-suites)? I havent booked yet (the other on hold is the Coral for 6/17/09. (B302). any advice I have never been to Alaska

My TA is holding a room on the Sapphire Alaska 6/15/09 for me. it is B236. Does anyone know if the balcony is covered enough for Alaska? He is from Princess and said that the lower the level the "less covered" the balconys are. I need advice on this one. also , are there any rooms with bigger balconys? (other than mini-suites)? I havent booked yet (the other on hold is the Cral for 6/17/09. (B302).

Hi - the balconies on Baja deck are all covered. The balconies on Caribe deck are larger but half covered and half open.

Archived