eDocs arrived!!!!!

I am happy for you. You will probably be hooked like the rest of us.

My next cruise is 02/09 - but I am already talking to my TA (cousin) about getting us started on one after that.

Every few years all of the cousins get together on a ship for a cruise. It is the best reunion ever. You hang hang out and then escape the family for some alone time. I can't imagine a better way to spend my vacation.

I hope your cruise is everything you hope it will be.

Haven't gotten mine yet! I switched email addys in after booking, guess I missed it. Should I contact them? Did our final registration on line hte other day, we sail to Bermuda on July 12th. Any suggestions? thanks:o

We sail on the Dream out of Boston on 8/17, & we got our e-docs Sat. ...You're right, it does make it all the real & exciting!

Thanks for the web site...after I clicked on it, I got right to those precious docs!! I haven't printed the luggage tags yet, as I was hoping to get sturdy paper!?!?!

Will these not be sent? I read on another thread that people are getting then in the mail?

Haven't gotten mine yet! I switched email addys in after booking, guess I missed it. Should I contact them? Did our final registration on line hte other day, we sail to Bermuda on July 12th. Any suggestions? thanks:o

You don't have to wait for the email. You can check youself by going to http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/ enter you reservation ID, last name and first initial. If they are ready, they will be there. Good Luck and Happy Sailing!

E-Docs make it all so real, doesn't it?:D We printed them right away, and then took advantage of the "upgrade sale", moved up 8 categories, and had to print them all over again. How much fun was that!:D

It'll be here before you know it!

Archived