Lookng for feedback about ELEMIS internal detox???

RN7997

I found my results to be amazing.. I just thought i would add some positivity to a page that is obviously completely negative about the whole thing so people don't pass up an opportunity to change their life, like i have,by listening to pessimistic people who have nothing better to do apart from complain online when they did not follow the advice they where given fully in the first place

As both a doctor and trained nutritionist, my biggest problem with the Elimis detox is the inferior quality of products at absurdly inflated prices.

Product-for-product on land equivalent (albeit far superior quality) products would be a $40-60/month expense.

Besides, the spa company is more concerned with the "all mighty" dollar, than quality products - parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, etc in the skin and beauty care lines, so what little benefit the detox products would offer, would be erased with the purchase of other products commonly pushed in the spa.

• 1 year later...

I have found a blog and in it I saw a natural supplement which is good for weight loss but it's a cleanse detox. It isn't a simple weight loss supplement.

Maybe will help someone these post about cleanse detox and weight loss programs

http://www.eatlessbefit.com

http://www.eatlessbefit.com/garcinia...y-lose-weight/

http://www.eatlessbefit.com/forskoli...ss-supplement/

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the warm welcome Laura.

I wish to say that I don't understand why people are assuming and making conjecture about something they haven't even tried or have no experience. This is not helpful and if I may say, a bit immature. How can you make serious decisions based on conjecture?

From the posts I've read regarding the Elemis detox programme, most people, I'm sorry to say, don't know what they're talking about.

I agree that 'detox' is an overused word particularly since our bodies works magnificently to cleanse us everyday. What a fantastic body!

However, our bodies need our conscious help to maintain high levels of health and this is why I chose to try the Elemis products.

First of all you have to understand that there is a lot of chemical toxic junk in the foods we consume. Even foods that were traditionally good for us have deteriorated in quality, so that the nutrients, vitamins and minerals we need are not fully present. At the same time artificial colourings, flavourings, preservatives and alien sugar and salt permeates our foods; essentially overloading our bodies with chemicals that more and more our organs are finding difficult to keep clean.

That's why there is a huge increase in diabetes, heart disease, liver, kidney and other problems of health in the so called developed world at even younger ages than ever before. If the genetically modified food we eat is so great, why is there such a contradiction to our health? Effectively it means our society is not so developed as 'they' would like us to believe.

Which means I want to consciously be aware of what I give my body so that I can be as fit and healthy for as long as possible; and I'm doing well for my age of 56. A little overweight but fit and strong although I wish to return my ideal weight of 13 stones and I'm a only few kg off that target.

I know the product is a little expensive but what if my body responds even better than it does now? I'll be very happy indeed. I'll be like, naturally brand new and even fitter, because thank God, the body and it's organs have the ability to renew itself. And people will be complimenting me even more than they do now. I think it's a price that's not too expensive for that. Incidentally, if sickness is present and left to develop and create greater issues, who should we hold responsible, but our own choices and decision making process.

As opposed to the price, you have to consider how the program may increase the metabolism of your liver and the efficiency of this fantastic organ to flush toxins out and burn fats quicker, to balance the hormones etc etc. I'm not a doctor but if I get my liver working well, every organ, heart, skin, kidneys, pancreas etc more or less gets their cue from the liver.

It needs my conscious help. That's why I bought this programme.

If it doesn't work, then I can categorically say it was a sham based on my diligent use of the product. If I don't have this experience, my views are like the toxins that clog the arteries and blood vessels; totally unhelpful.

Based on the information I have gleaned, I am positive it will work and therefore willing to try.

I'm starting a 3 month program shortly and will give a report perhaps after a couple of months.

I'm not having a go at anyone but please have a positive outlook unless you have actually done the program and experienced real issues, so we can all benefit from the information.

Kind regards

Mark