Does Freedom pullman beds have bed railing?

mom2gabriel

We are traveling with 4 yo in Sept and not sure our room comes with sofa as a second option. I guess he could always sleep in between us if we felt he wasn't safe up there above us. Does anyone know if there are railings on Freedom's pullman?

I was on liberty and the pullman has about a 6-8 inch railing on the long side. My daughter used one when she was 5 and 6 and LOVED them. I much prefer them to the sofa bed because there is still room to move about the cabin. They have their own light and my daughter put all her stuffed animals and "things" up in her new home.

The bed is over your own bed anyway. I wouldn't worry about it. My only problem is that there is no rail on the short ends and my daughter's pillow fell off a few times at night. This is only because she pushed them back herself during sleep. She has a headboard at home and wasn't used to the fact the pillow could just fall off the top of the bed. :D

Archived