Legend June 8th, Absolutely Amazing!

mom2girls

Thanks for the review Mom! I always love to live vicariously until my next cruise. :)

Question for you - did you notice a lot of chair hogs or did you ever have a hard time grabbing a lounge chair in the main area mid-morning? FI never gets out of bed until 10am, then needs food or he's a grump, and I hate going down by myself.

Thanks for the review Mom! I always love to live vicariously until my next cruise. :)

Question for you - did you notice a lot of chair hogs or did you ever have a hard time grabbing a lounge chair in the main area mid-morning? FI never gets out of bed until 10am, then needs food or he's a grump, and I hate going down by myself.

I always went to the adult pool, so I didn't notice around the main pool. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

We enjoyed your EXCELLENT review and pics..............

my wife has a dress just like the one you had on for the first formal night.......

We are thinking about a Legend cruise early next year..............

Thanks for posting the review and pics.....................!!!!

I feel like on was on this cruise. You didn,t let us down. I was so into it that I tired an got to go to bed. But I bet I don,t have a darn towel animal on my bed. Great job!

RizzoLee, we hung out at the main pools when we were at sea all day, and I found that after 10:00 a.m. every day most of the chairs were taken or had towels on them. The last day of the cruise we walked out to the pool around noon and you could hardly move out there it was so crowded. Thank goodness we were early risers and were always out there around 9:00 a.m. or so, and always came in early so we would have the afternoon for other activities.

Peggy.

RizzoLee, we hung out at the main pools when we were at sea all day, and I found that after 10:00 a.m. every day most of the chairs were taken or had towels on them. The last day of the cruise we walked out to the pool around noon and you could hardly move out there it was so crowded. Thank goodness we were early risers and were always out there around 9:00 a.m. or so, and always came in early so we would have the afternoon for other activities.

Peggy.

We're early risers as well. I was probably only out there from 8:00 until about 10:30.

legendgirl06--great story! He looks very tall, is he?

The Skyway Bridge has just finsished being repainted--yellow! I have been over that bridge many times in cars and on the back of a motorcycle. It makes for one heck of a scary ride! It feels like you're going straight up.

Thanks a lot! I've been reading this for the past 2 hours and enjoying every minute. I'm glad my boss hasn't seen me. Great job. You're a great looking couple and would be great to cruise with. Join us on S&S Legend 10/18/09, or I'm going solo Glory 12/6/ 08.

After a full month now of being home from our cruise on the Valor< it was so nice to "vacation" with you: you did such a nice job!
Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot! I've been reading this for the past 2 hours and enjoying every minute. I'm glad my boss hasn't seen me. Great job. You're a great looking couple and would be great to cruise with. Join us on S&S Legend 10/18/09, or I'm going solo Glory 12/6/ 08.

I'm glad you enjoyed my review! :) I would love to join you on your cruises, however I'm a teacher, so I can't take that much time off during the school year. :(

Wow, what a fabulous review.

We are cruising the Legend in March with our kids (their first cruise) so I read each and every post. It took three nights to read all of it!

Thanks!!

Thank you so much!

I'm glad you enjoyed my review! :) I would love to join you on your cruises, however I'm a teacher, so I can't take that much time off during the school year. :(

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) You can thank Carrie, Tink, and anybody else I have forgotten. They are the reason I did my review this way. I really enjoyed reading their reviews before I sailed on this wonderful ship! So, I just had to write one too!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :) You can thank Carrie, Tink, and anybody else I have forgotten. They are the reason I did my review this way. I really enjoyed reading their reviews before I sailed on this wonderful ship! So, I just had to write one too!

:D Thank you Mom! Soon I'll be reading another great review of yours!

:D Thank you Mom! Soon I'll be reading another great review of yours!

You're welcome! :) My review for the Imagination will not be out as quick as the Legend one because I have 3 days of workshops to attend shortly after I get back. But, hopefully it won't take me too long to write it. (Maybe I'll actually use my laptop this time, and write every night.)

You're welcome! :) My review for the Imagination will not be out as quick as the Legend one because I have 3 days of workshops to attend shortly after I get back. But, hopefully it won't take me too long to write it. (Maybe I'll actually use my laptop this time, and write every night.)

It's OK. I understand! :D

BTW: I was telling you we'll definately return to Orlando sooner rather than later..... DH just reminded me of the 10 days of Disney we already have ticket cards for! I can't believe I forgot about that! So yes, a return is certain, when is the question, usually end of April, but with him laid off it just might be sooner! :D

It's OK. I understand! :D

BTW: I was telling you we'll definately return to Orlando sooner rather than later..... DH just reminded me of the 10 days of Disney we already have ticket cards for! I can't believe I forgot about that! So yes, a return is certain, when is the question, usually end of April, but with him laid off it just might be sooner! :D

Carrie: I'm sorry about your husband's layoff. :( This economy is really starting to bum me out. Hopefully, he will find something soon. Just let me know when you'll be in town. It'd be great to get together! :)

Carrie: I'm sorry about your husband's layoff. :( This economy is really starting to bum me out. Hopefully, he will find something soon. Just let me know when you'll be in town. It'd be great to get together! :)

The layoff is not all bad... no real worry until 2011, when the current contract is up. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the summer off! I'll for sure keep you posted on any Orlando plans! :D

P.S. If I don't 'talk' to you beforehand have a safe trip to Miami, and a great cruise!

The layoff is not all bad... no real worry until 2011, when the current contract is up. In the meantime, we'll enjoy the summer off! I'll for sure keep you posted on any Orlando plans! :D

P.S. If I don't 'talk' to you beforehand have a safe trip to Miami, and a great cruise!

Thanks for the well wishes for my trip. I'm getting excited now! We're leaving tomorrow morning for Miami. :)

KellyAnn - this was a spectactular review. I am impressed with how you put it together, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It made me long for a Legend cruise sooner than 5/3/09!

I laughted out loud when I read the Megan Monkey comment. My eldest daughter is Megan and she has had a stuffed monkey since she was an infant that she still has today at 29!

Enjoy the cruise with the girls, and happy future cruising. Thanks again.:)

KellyAnn - this was a spectactular review. I am impressed with how you put it together, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It made me long for a Legend cruise sooner than 5/3/09!

I laughted out loud when I read the Megan Monkey comment. My eldest daughter is Megan and she has had a stuffed monkey since she was an infant that she still has today at 29!

Enjoy the cruise with the girls, and happy future cruising. Thanks again.:)

L0204: I'm so glad you enjoyed my review! May will be here before you know it. Besides, I'm sure you'll have plenty more reviews to read between now and then. :)

It's funny about the name Megan and monkeys, I know a couple of Megan's who seem to adore monkeys! :D

Happy future cruising to you too!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi....Loved your review....we leave in 11 days....YEAH

Some of your photo's didnt open....do you have them on photo bucket or another site I can look at??

Thanks for all this!!!

Kim

I'm glad you liked my review. I wish I was sailing on her again in 11 days.

Anyway, I accidentally deleted the pictures that aren't showing. I'll try to see which ones they are and put them back, but I may not be able to.

Wow "Mom" what a great review! I felt like I was there! I'm sailing on the Legend three weeks from today! WooHoo! I'm much more excited now after seeing your pics and reading your descriptions.....

A couple comments. In Honduras...the children wear uniforms to regular school.....I love the pic of the Legend in the harbor in Roatan. I made that one my screensaver! LOL In one of the pictures you took in the cabin I saw a copy of the daily activites..boy did that bring back some memories for me.........I can't wait to see those everyday in my cabin. It's so much fun to see what events are going on. Thanks again for the great review and great pics... No need for me to review it now ;):o

• 3 weeks later...

momof2girls - I couldn't see your photos either but did click on the link of your honeymoon photos - these aren't the same cruise? You cruised on the Legend twice or is this the same review? I didn't think it was since you mentioned Orlando in this review and the photos were from Tampa?

We love St. Pete beach...photos are great!

momof2girls - I couldn't see your photos either but did click on the link of your honeymoon photos - these aren't the same cruise? You cruised on the Legend twice or is this the same review? I didn't think it was since you mentioned Orlando in this review and the photos were from Tampa?

We love St. Pete beach...photos are great!

You must have clicked on Carrie's review. I believe she has a link to her review in her post. You couldn't see any of my photos or just the ones from the hotel in Tampa?

Archived