Best Zip Line Tour on NCL Inside Passage?

sweetbees

Hi. My husband and I are wanting to do a Zip Line when we go to Alaska in August and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on which tours to take. We are stopping at Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan. Which place has the best zip line and should we book on our own or through the ship?

I saw that Juneau has the longest now at Icy Strait Point but it is 50 miles from Juneau and it may be too far away to tour there.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

hey sweetbee - my BF and I will be doing this one in Juneau next Tuesday.. I will let you know my review when we return.

http://www.alaskazip.com/

When I was comparing and doing my research on the boards this one won out over the canopy one.. you should put zip line in the search and see what everyone has said.

I like that they are green as well.. but that's just the treehugger in me. :o

Thanks for all the info. I will check them all out. So it sounds like either Ketchikan or Juneau either one, is a good place to do it.

"Wanna See The World", I will be waiting for your review. Thanks!

Can't wait to go!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! What a beautiful piece of country!! I don't think anyone can be dissapointed with Alaska.

Sweetbees - The zip was a great time.. great people and a very safe, secure, exciting adventure. There were 5 zips starting with the highest and progressing to longer lines, lower down.. a suspension bridge takes you to the longest line which is 750 feet! I had to about do a back flip (actually cannonball) to make sure I made it across as I don't have alot of momentum (weight) haha!!

Very cool guides and Erin was the best... as I was the only girl besides her!! We were with a group of 12year old boyscouts!! Very fun time!!

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask

!!

Colleen

Archived