internet cafee

mom2agr8boy

I own my own buisness and will have to check my e-mails while I am goine. When on the ship I plan on using one of the ships internet plans, but I have heard it is slow and costly I was just woundering If anybody knew of anyplace near the dock like a cafee that I could log on. I will be going to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchkan, and Victoria on the pearl.

I own my own buisness and will have to check my e-mails while I am goine. When on the ship I plan on using one of the ships internet plans, but I have heard it is slow and costly I was just woundering If anybody knew of anyplace near the dock like a cafee that I could log on. I will be going to Juneau, Skagway, Ketchkan, and Victoria on the pearl.

The are a few internet locations, but I used "SeaPort Cyber Cafes" in

Juneau, Skagway & Ketchikan. You buy a swipe card good for one hour

at a cost of $6.00 and use it at any of the 3 locations. The addresses

for all three locations on are the card. Only the Ketchikan location is

close to the dock, but the others are in the "downtown" areas & easy

to find if your out & about doing some shopping.

Hope this helps

The are a few internet locations, but I used "SeaPort Cyber Cafes" in

Juneau, Skagway & Ketchikan. You buy a swipe card good for one hour

at a cost of $6.00 and use it at any of the 3 locations. The addresses

for all three locations on are the card. Only the Ketchikan location is

close to the dock, but the others are in the "downtown" areas & easy

to find if your out & about doing some shopping.

Hope this helps

So there are no restraunts that have free service you can you. A lot of the restraunts around where I live let you use the intternet for free. Even KFC and Taco Bell.

• 2 weeks later...

I second the vote for SeaPort Cyber. They are very friendly, and 6 bucks/hour is a great price. Their locations are very convenient for cruise ship passengers. Lots of cruise ship crew use them as well. My husband and I have used them on 3 previoius trips to Alaska, and will use them again this summer.

So there are no restraunts that have free service you can you. A lot of the restraunts around where I live let you use the intternet for free. Even KFC and Taco Bell.

I didn't see any "free" cafes. I think the cost of internet is probably quite high along the coast of Alaska, therefore the fee for use. Still a lot cheaper than using the ship internet.

juneau public library has free wifi as well as free terminals, it's the award winning building just north of the cruise docs

petersburg public library has free wifi and terminals, in the public services building right downtown

sitka, i haven't been there in a while but i was able to get free terminal access at the public library, a couple of blocks off of main street

ketchikan library lists for patrons only. located north of the funicular and creek street.

Archived