Romance Package on Pearl

I am considering getting the $79 romance package, but am not sure what the food is like in Le Bistro. I know it's a French, but my husband is not much on gormet food. Any help with a menu or description of what is offered would be great.

Is there any significant savings to be had by buying this package? or do people just do it for the fun, romantic inclusions? Meaning, if I don't want the romance piece (raveling with my parents- LOL), is it a good value for the spa service, dinner, wine?

My father is an unadventurous eater. I got this package for my parents. They got the upgaded part of the menu with the Chateaubriand and Loved it. I've had the Short Rib and Tender Loin, excellent. The Duck was OK, tasted like chicken, though :) .

2436218390070058185S600x600Q85.jpg2142709370070058185S600x600Q85.jpg

I think the package is worth it, we order it for every cruise now.

Is there any significant savings to be had by buying this package? or do people just do it for the fun, romantic inclusions? Meaning, if I don't want the romance piece (raveling with my parents- LOL), is it a good value for the spa service, dinner, wine?

This topic has been discussed many times on this board and the consensus is that it represents a good value, if you desire the included items. Passengers who do not drink wine may not find any value in this package. As far as I know, spa services are not included. Or at least they weren't a couple of weeks ago when I cruised.

This topic has been discussed many times on this board and the consensus is that it represents a good value, if you desire the included items. Passengers who do not drink wine may not find any value in this package. As far as I know, spa services are not included. Or at least they weren't a couple of weeks ago when I cruised.

There are packages that include the spa, even breakfast in bed. Alas, they cost more than an basic Honeymoon/Anniversary package. Thus, fewer people get them. You can get an non-alcoholic package, if you don't want the wine.

Archived