Need cabin help on the Miracle

lbcruise

Will be traveling with family of five. 2 adults, 3 children age 9,9, and 5. The original idea, book guaranteed ocean view hope for an upgrade to balcony (family of 5 could use the room) but they were willing to gamble (it's there first cruise wanted a window at least).

You can't book 5 in any cabin on the Miracle! I have a family of 4 so didn't see this coming and don't know the best way to go now.

They have to book 2, no way around it but they want to all stay in one cabin (young kids and first cruise). Do they hand pick there ocean view (or balcony) and the interior cabin across the hall, call it an extra bathroom and extra room to get ready for dinner, and forget the money saving chance at an upgrade.

Or do they just book 2 guaranteed cabins and it doesn't matter if one is empty.

Who has done this before what kind of advice or loopholes can you give me?

Will be traveling with family of five. 2 adults, 3 children age 9,9, and 5. The original idea, book guaranteed ocean view hope for an upgrade to balcony (family of 5 could use the room) but they were willing to gamble (it's there first cruise wanted a window at least).

You can't book 5 in any cabin on the Miracle! I have a family of 4 so didn't see this coming and don't know the best way to go now.

They have to book 2, no way around it but they want to all stay in one cabin (young kids and first cruise). Do they hand pick there ocean view (or balcony) and the interior cabin across the hall, call it an extra bathroom and extra room to get ready for dinner, and forget the money saving chance at an upgrade.

Or do they just book 2 guaranteed cabins and it doesn't matter if one is empty.

Who has done this before what kind of advice or loopholes can you give me?

It is going to be quite cramped with 5 of you in the room.. even if 3 are kids..I would book adjorning rooms and have the door open in between

I absolutely agree with the adjoining rooms (check deck plans for these!) - you will definitely want the extra space, TV and bathroom! Just keep the door open all the time!

Have fun!

I had thought of that but the ship doesn't have adjoining rooms. I was on the Miracle last year and loved the ship but i am surprised at what the newer ships can't do cabin wise that the older ships can. Guess we have to have some sort of a trade off. Still love the ship.

I had thought of that but the ship doesn't have adjoining rooms. I was on the Miracle last year and loved the ship but i am surprised at what the newer ships can't do cabin wise that the older ships can. Guess we have to have some sort of a trade off. Still love the ship.

I believe there are adjorning rooms.. I have a site I will check and get back to you

Sure there are.

They're shown on the deck plans.

And there are those rare ones that are at the front of the ship that have a connecting balcony and inside cabin. Decks 5-7 have them.

Just go to Carnival dot com, look for the Miracle and look at the deck plans.

deckempressb.gif6108/6112 6109/6115

6132/6134 6135/6137

6204/6204 6239/6243

6240/6242 6289/6293

Also on Verandah 7106/7108

7105/7107

7132/7136

7133/7137

7182/7184

7195/7199

7228/7232

7259/7263

7268/7272

7311/7317

Your Kidding me! I talked to a PVP yesterday who told me there wasn't! I'll have to look again. Thanks for all your help, I just love this web site!:D

LOL

PVP's dont know everything...they are not obsessed!;)

Ask for the outside/inside like 6108/6112

From what I have been told those adjoining rooms only hold 2 people in each cabin!

I think your right, there are no other symbols about uppers or sofa's. Maybe that's way the PVP said there were none. Although I agree...they don't appear to know everything. I find out more info here than with them.

I think your right, there are no other symbols about uppers or sofa's. Maybe that's way the PVP said there were none. Although I agree...they don't appear to know everything. I find out more info here than with them.

I believe, and I could be wrong.. its no more than 2 adults.. You can say the 5yr old is sleeping with you - perhaps they can give you a rollaway

I would call back...

Cabin 6108 (4C ISTW) 185 sq ftBeds: twin/king rab:0 connecting door: 6112View: no window or balconyTV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

Cabin 6112 (8D OSTW) 185/40 sq ftBeds: twin/king rab:0 connecting doors: 6108View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: noTV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Found some more info

Roll-Away Bed/Trundle Bed/Cribs

Roll-Away Bed/Trundle Bed

The staterooms do not accommodate Roll-Away beds/Trundle Beds.

Cribs

Categories 4A-12 will accommodate a portable crib as long as:

• Quad stateroom: accommodate 4 guests total, including a child/baby.

• Triple stateroom: accommodate 3 guests total, including a child/baby.

• Twin stateroom: accommodate 2 guests total, including a child/baby.

codes for Triple and Twin..

ISUL

Interior One upper bed and one lower bed

OSUL

Oceanview One upper bed and one lower bed

ISLS

Interior One lower bed and one single sofa bed

OSLS

Oceanview One lower bed and one single sofa bed

ISTW

Interior Two lower beds

IST3

Interior Two lower beds with one upper bed

IST4

Interior Two lower beds with two upper beds

OSTW

Oceanview Two lower beds

OST3

Oceanview Two lower beds with one upper bed

OST3

OceanviewTwo lower beds with one single sofa bed

OST4

Oceanview Two lower beds with two upper beds

OST4

OceanviewTwo lower beds with one upper bed and one single sofa bed

OSQN

Oceanview One queen bed

OSQ4

Oceanview One queen bed with one upper bed and one single sofa bed

DEM3

Oceanview Suite: queen bed with one single sofa bed

VER2

Oceanview Suite: two lower beds

VER3

OceanviewSuite: two lower beds with one single sofa bed.

VER4

OceanviewSuite: two lower beds with one single sofa bed and one upper.

PEN2

OceanviewPenthouse: two lower beds

PEN3

OceanviewPenthouse: two lower beds with one single sofa bed

PEN4

Oceanview Penthouse: two lower beds with double sofa bed

You need 5244/46

Cabin 5244 (8B OST3) 185/40 sq ftBeds: twin/king-1 sofabed rab:0 connecting doors: 5246View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: noTV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

trock, I don't know how you are finding all of this out but thank you! My head is spinning! I have a call to my PVP to see what he has to say. I'll tell him to send you his paycheck! lol

So as long as the third person is a child they will let 3 people stay in a room without and upper or lower?

If I have understood that right then 5106/08 should be an option as well? I would think with one of those cabins being and interior it would help out the cost of needing 2 cabins.

trock, I don't know how you are finding all of this out but thank you! My head is spinning! I have a call to my PVP to see what he has to say. I'll tell him to send you his paycheck! lol

So as long as the third person is a child they will let 3 people stay in a room without and upper or lower?

If I have understood that right then 5106/08 should be an option as well? I would think with one of those cabins being and interior it would help out the cost of needing 2 cabins.

hey no problem.. you can go to cruisedeckplans.com

Click on the deck names and you get some good info.. As long as their is an upper bed or sofa, they should allow a third person.. but these cabins are very limited... I would call asap! I know what you mean about your head spinning mine would be too!:)

PS Yes those two cabins should be fine!

We booked a BL guarantee for the 3 of us, one being a 17 month old. Would we get a balcony cabin that normally accomodates 3 people or more or just any balcaony cabin because he is an infant.

Looking at the deck plan, if we were to book a room assignment, would we be forced to book a room with a star * on it at the very least? Just curious...

I had to book a higher category(more $) on RCI to accomodate the 3rd passenger. I thought it was great Carnival allow you to book guarantees for more than 2 passengers. No other cruiseline does this.

We booked a BL guarantee for the 3 of us, one being a 17 month old. Would we get a balcony cabin that normally accomodates 3 people or more or just any balcaony cabin because he is an infant.

Looking at the deck plan, if we were to book a room assignment, would we be forced to book a room with a star * on it at the very least? Just curious...

I had to book a higher category(more $) on RCI to accomodate the 3rd passenger. I thought it was great Carnival allow you to book guarantees for more than 2 passengers. No other cruiseline does this.

I am not sure..look at my post on this thread #17.. they may give you a crib...

lbcruise,

I'm booked on the Miracle for 7/12/08 in cabin #5244 & 5246. We have four kids, so I booked DH and myself in one room and 3 kids in the other (dd is "booked" in my parents cabin). I requested a crib for the kids room and plan on having all four sleep there. When I get back I'll be happy to tell you how that worked out. Good luck and happy cruising!

lbcruise,

I'm booked on the Miracle for 7/12/08 in cabin #5244 & 5246. We have four kids, so I booked DH and myself in one room and 3 kids in the other (dd is "booked" in my parents cabin). I requested a crib for the kids room and plan on having all four sleep there. When I get back I'll be happy to tell you how that worked out. Good luck and happy cruising!

Thank you! That would be great. Those will be the cabins my friends will have to stay in unless they just book side by side cabins. I finally got ahold of my PVP yesterday and the rooms in the front of the ship 5106 and 5108 will only hold 2 people each. The interior would have saved some money but oh well.

Archived