Need cabin help on the Miracle

lbcruise

Hi everyone,

I would love to get some info on Miracle. I'm leaving for an 8 day cruise next Thursday and would really appreciate it if I could get the lowdown on this ship. Very excited, and I can't wait.

Thanks for any information anyone can send to me.

Marianne

Miracle/June 2008

Explorer/October 2006

Hi everyone,

I would love to get some info on Miracle. I'm leaving for an 8 day cruise next Thursday and would really appreciate it if I could get the lowdown on this ship. Very excited, and I can't wait.

Thanks for any information anyone can send to me.

Marianne

Miracle/June 2008

Explorer/October 2006

I'm not sure what you want to know. I was on the Miracle 2 weeks ago. It was my first time on her, but I've been on her sister ships the Spirit and Pride multiple times.

The Miracle is a great ship. Her interior decorations are colorful and fun. The entertainment staff was great. Big Sexy is wonderful as the Assistant CD. He will be taking over for CD Brent Mitchell while Brent is on vacation. I'm not sure when that will be.

The food was really good. It is my understanding the new menus should now be available, but they weren't when we were on. The shows were good. They have both a guest talent show as well as the Carnival Legends show.

My DH and I at at Nick & Nora's Supper Club. It was a wonderful meal and I do suggest that you go there for dinner at least once.

We didn't do much in San Juan. In St. Thomas we took a ferry to St. John and went to Trunk Bay. I was an absolutely beautiful beach with great snorkeling. I highly recommend it. We took the excursion through Carnival.

Hope some of this information is helpful to you.

Archived