Towels

joschwin

There will be plenty of towels on the pool deck. To take some to the beach, you may have to sign for them. If you do not bring them back, you may be charged for them. In any case, no need to pack any.

There will be plenty of towels on the pool deck. To take some to the beach, you may have to sign for them. If you do not bring them back, you may be charged for them. In any case, no need to pack any.

As stated, as you leave the gang way on the way out, you can sign for towels that will have to be returned upon coming back. And there are tons of towels all over so don't pack a single towel!

On our last sailing, March 08 on the Jewel, we were provided blue and white striped towels for our use at the pool and when in port. The towels were in our cabin when we arrived.

The Dailies remind guests that these towels are for our use and at the end of the cruise must stay in our cabin. Any missing towels will require a payment of something like $20.

I was just about to say the same thing as the post above. It seems towels are now provided in the cabin, with a note saying that, at the end of the cruise, if you don't have the same number of towels, you will be charged.

Gone are the days of lots of towels by the pool - I believe you could sign out a towel at the pool, but that was added to the number of towels you had to return at the end of the cruise. I saw this change between my last two cruises, May 2008 and May 2007.

Of course, I can understand the rationale - I can imagine locals at many ports had a collection of NCL towels, as there was no incentive to bring them back to the ship from the beaches...

Archived