Madeira Shopping Near Pier

I will be in Madeira Nov, 2008 on a transatlantic cruise. We dock at 10am, and I have booked a tour at 1:45. I would like to do some shopping (wine & souviners) near the pier before the tour begins. Any suggestions?

Hello in November not have more shops in pier, because have in constrution a new building in the port. Tell the day and the ship you come to Funchal, if you need some help visit and visit the island you can contact me for this email:sergiocruises@gmail.com

This is my blog with some cruises in Funchal and international information from ships at http://sergiocruises.blogspot.com

Best regards from Madeira Island,

Sergio

We will be in Maderia Dec 2nd on the Voyager, dock at 12 noon leave at 6

Would love suggestions for the day

I will be in Madeira Nov, 2008 on a transatlantic cruise. We dock at 10am, and I have booked a tour at 1:45. I would like to do some shopping (wine & souviners) near the pier before the tour begins. Any suggestions?

bdoster walks much faster than I, but I have walked it. Beautiful island, spend the whole day there!:)

bdoster walks much faster than I, but I have walked it. Beautiful island, spend the whole day there!:)

Now just how would you know my walking speed? :rolleyes: Know many Texans, do not recogize your screen name.

Hello in November not have more shops in pier, because have in constrution a new building in the port. Tell the day and the ship you come to Funchal, if you need some help visit and visit the island you can contact me for this email:sergiocruises@gmail.com

This is my blog with some cruises in Funchal and international information from ships at http://sergiocruises.blogspot.com

Sergio

Nice blog...

Sergio

Thinking of doing High Tea at Reids

We were on a HAL cruise there last October, ship had a shuttle service to city center, for $10 pp. Worth it. We are walkers and still did the shuttle -- we would rather spend our time walking around checking out the shops than going back and forth to the ship. A ship shuttle maybe an option. No shops near the pier here.

We use Daniel's taxi in Funchal. He's very reliable and reasonable. Daniel will provide you with a great 3-4 hour tour of this beautiful island and drop you off either by the cable cars or in town. Fantastic at responding to your email inquiries...We're using him in November on our next visit off the Carnival Splendor.................Marty

We use Daniel's taxi in Funchal. He's very reliable and reasonable. Daniel will provide you with a great 3-4 hour tour of this beautiful island and drop you off either by the cable cars or in town. Fantastic at responding to your email inquiries...We're using him in November on our next visit off the Carnival Splendor.................Marty

Website or email ??

Archived