question about Latitudes membership

rpf1

We just sailed on my first NCL cruise on 5/25 and we were curious about when/how our Latitudes membership materials would come. Just curious about what is the typcial time period. I think I remember receiving something from Celebrity and Carnival about 4-8 weeks after we returned.

Thanks

you don't really get anything. the number is on your paperwork from the 1st cruise...make sure, with any future cruises, they use that same number. if NCL has your email, you will start getting email deals and notices. if they do send you a card, you might as well frame it, they never ask to see it.

you may get a thank you card, it could have a special offer with it. we got it last april for our cruise last december.

if you have an account on NCL.com, it should show your number and level.

You won't get any materials from them. To get your latitudes number, you have to call them. From what I read, you will get your pin in your state room on your second cruise.

maybe... we got one in '06, didn't get a pin in '07 (and forgot to go to the customer service desk to ask for it)

We sailed last September and got a thank you card a few weeks later.

It contained our Latitudes number. Keep the number for your use when trying to find a good deal on your next cruise. I don't need a in. It would find it's way to the "special place" to put important things,where it will never be seen again.

We sailed with NCL for the first time last year - April '07 on the Pearl. In June '07 we received a thank you letter from them containing two plastic credit card sized Lattitudes cards, one each for DH and myself with our names and Lattitudes membership number printed on them.

We go on our next cruise in 3 weeks time on the NCL Gem to the Med, am I reading this right that we will get a Lattitudes pin? Have you all received one on your 2nd cruise? Will it definately be in our cabin or do we have to ask at reception?

We got cards in 06. Still have mine :) . We got pins in our cabin for our 2nd and 3rd cruise. We had to got to reception to get one for our 4th cruise. Some people don't care about the pins, but I like having one from every NCL ship we've sailed on.

We have one cruise under our belts and will be doing another in February. Still waiting for the thank you card and pin. Have read may have the pin waiting in our cabin on next cruise. I am a member on the NCL website and it doesn't show my latitude number or level. Had joined before we took the first cruise. Will that make a difference?

Thanks.

When you registered, you didn't put your Latitudes number in. I'm not sure if you can add your Latitudes number in, after you've registered. If no, you'll have to re-register with a new screen name attached to your Latitudes number.

Our first cruise was on the Sun so we wouldn't have gotten a pin. The second cruise was on the Star and we did not get a pin. Our third cruise was on the Star again and the pins were waiting in our room when we boarded. I guess you can say that we have a pin from every ship we should (since the second and third were both on the Star.). Hopefully I will think to ask for one on the Pearl in Oct if it isn't in our room when we board. Seems like they might be inconsistant in how they distribute them.

I wrote to the Latitudes department a couple months ago to get credit for our SS Norway cruise. Besides adding one more cruise to our list, they also sent a Noway pin plus pins from all our NCL cruises. So now I have DOUBLE pins for Sea, Wind, Pearl, Sun and Star. Next up will be our Jewel pin!:) The only one I had to ask for was the Star. Otherwise they have been in our suite.

When you registered, you didn't put your Latitudes number in. I'm not sure if you can add your Latitudes number in, after you've registered. If no, you'll have to re-register with a new screen name attached to your Latitudes number.

Thank you. I will give that a try and see if that works.

Bosslady:)

You're welcome :)

I just registered with NCL using a new username and password and my latitude number and level showed up. Again thank you for your help. This is why I love this site. Everyone is so helpful and full of information.

I just registered with NCL using a new username and password and my latitude number and level showed up. Again thank you for your help. This is why I love this site. Everyone is so helpful and full of information.

Great. Make sure your Latitudes number is attached to your February cruise. If it isn't, call NCL or your travel professional and get it done. I, somehow, booked our third cruise without my Latitudes number attached to that sailing. If I hadn't noticed, I'd have been short one cruise :eek: .

Archived